COCKROACH CONTROL PROCESS:
1) Inspection: We will perform a thorough inspection and note all areas where roaches were seen or present.
2) Preparation: To gain access to where roaches live, we will remove food, dishes, and clutter in the area. We will also remove electrical switch plate covers and drill small holes.
3) Treatment: We will treat the specified areas with non-repellent, resistant prohibited dust, using the precision flow control of the Exacticide. Every crack, crevice, and void will be treated. Precision control is the key. Hot spots will be treated first then we'll work way out from there.
4) Application: Roach bait will be applied in and around hot spots and where dusting isn’t possible.
5) Follow Up: We will perform a follow-up inspection / treatment in 7 to 10 days. You should find zero pests.